We endeavour to produce and promote eco friendly products wherever possible. We are not 100% perfect but we believe in a straight forward approach. We share all profits equally with those that we work with. Using local artists and craftspeople as well as individuals and companies who are part of a worldwide alternative living community.
All orders are shipped from the UK. We regularly update our shipping rates whilst we search for the most economic shipping methods. All products are packed by hand and care is taken so that they arrive in perfect condition.
For order information contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
We operate a simple yet honest store - if you are not 100% satisfied with any of your purchases from Stokedeversince please return within 15x days of purchase date for a full refund (minus shipping costs)
If you require a refund, please notify us at - email@example.com
The returned items should be labelled with your name, order number and sender address. The refund can only be issued to the original payment card. Stokedeversince ltd is not liable for any return shipping costs, returned goods lost in transit and any additional costs incurred by customs.
By purchasing our products you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions -
- Stokedeversince ltd is not responsible for damage, loss or personal injury caused by/or in relation to any of our products.
- Every effort has been made to ensure high levels of quality are met. If any defects are found following a purchase, please notify us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stokedeversince ltd is a UK registered company. Any relevant taxes will be charged in accordance with UK law.
- Any personal information we receive is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
- We reserve to right to contact you via email, post or telephone.